The Elbow Room
Built in 1893 and located in historic St. Joseph’s neighborhood, in one of the few historic flat iron buildings remaining in Indianapolis, The Elbow Room opened shortly after the repeal of prohibition in 1933. The Elbow Room features a casual, pub-like atmosphere ideal for relaxing with friends, watching your favorite sports teams, or enjoying a game of pool in our newly remodeled upstairs bar. We are happy to serve you some of the best food in town and we offer a full menu from appetizers to sandwiches to dinners. At the Elbow Room, we want our customers to also be our friends. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy each and every time you visit. So come on in, sit down, relax, and eat some great food.
Distance from Tourist Attractions:
- 5 Blocks North of Soldiers Monument/Monument Circle
- 5 Blocks East of White River Canal
- 9 Blocks North of Convention Center
- 2 Blocks West of Old National Centre
- 3 Blocks West of the Art Distric at Massachusetts Ave.
- 1 Block East of Scottish Rite Cathedral
- 1 Block South of Indianapolis Public Library